Applicants can now apply for the Transparency international school in Lithuania. Full scholarships are available for applicants who cannot afford to attend the school but possess the required capabilities.
These scholarships are available to students from specific countries. Partial scholarships and self-funded seats are also available. Students from about 120 countries around the world have participated in this school since the year 2010.
Transparency International School in Lithuania
The transparency international school in Lithuania is one of a kind training program for the youth. The aim of this program is to educate the youth about anti-corruption and accountability practices. Selected participants will get the chance to implement their ideas regarding the subject.
They will also be educated about the latest developments in the accountability and anti-corruption field. The duration of this international school will be for one week. Participants will learn from professionals in the accountability and anti-corruption field. Students, young professionals as well as graduates from all over the world can apply.
You May Apply:
- Location: Lithuania
- Host institute: Mykolas Romeris law school
- Dates: 6 to 12 July 2020
- Program type: International school
- Program level: Young students. Graduates, Young Professionals
- Funding type: Full and Partial Scholarships available
- Deadline: varies (30th April 2020 for full scholarship applicants AND 20th May 2020 for partial scholarship and non-scholarship applicants
- Applicants can be senior students, graduates or young professionals.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must show a determination to learn how to stop corruption and increase accountability.
- Applicants can belong to the Private sector, public sector, NGO, academia or any field.
Benefits of the International School:
- Selected Applicants will get a chance to learn in an international and diverse environment.
- Selected applicants will be under the mentorship of professionals in the accountability area.
- Some applicants will be awarded fully-funded scholarships.
- Partially funded scholarships are also available.
The fee of the international school:
- The fee for this transparency international school is 800 Euros
- This fee will cover the tuition fee, accommodation, activities as well as meals
- Fully funded scholarships available:
- Fully funded scholarships are available.
- They will cover the cost of international travel, the tuition fee and the cost of accommodation
- South Africa
Partially Funded Scholarships available:
Partially funded scholarships are also available for university students of Nordplus Law Network partner universities. Applicants for this scholarship must be students at a partner university in the following countries: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Norway, and Sweden. These partially funded scholarships are worth 400 Euros.
- A Euro pass CV
- Complete online form
- A motivation letter (maximum words-500)
There are two types of Opportunities. So Deadlines are different:
- 30th April 2020 for Full Scholarship Applicants
- 20th May 2020 for Partial Scholarship and Non-Scholarship Applicants
How to Apply:
Link is given below:
Official Link: Click Here
Frequently Asked Question:
Will I have to obtain the Visa for Lithuania on my own in case I get selected?
Transparency international will help the selected students obtain the visa.
Last Updated: 27 March 2020