Trust Conference Change Makers 2019 (Fully Funded)
Applications are now open for Trust Conference Change Makers 2019. You can now apply and can avail this scholarship, If you are selected then you will be able to attend this conference & it is divided into three categories of funding, details will be given below. This conference is going to be fully funded for all the selected students.
The Trust Conference Change Maker is going to be held in London, United Kingdom and is hosted by Thomson Reuters Foundation. The conference will be from November 13, 2019, to November 14, 2019.
They are going to select 60 participants this year, and these 60 will get the scholarship to attend the conference in order to bring their unique perspective/ideas and take action at the conference. The Trust Conference Change Maker will fund those participants who are human right defenders and frontline activists from all over the world.
This program is open for all applicant anyone can apply in this Trust Conference Change Maker program.
Selection of any applicant will be based on the rating system which is developed by the Change Maker selection committee. All the selected students will be going to use their bursary if it is applicable in order to cover their costs of visa, traveling, accommodation which they have to attend the conference.
- Priority will be given to those who are from developing countries.
- Those applicants who will be selected will be notified in June 2019.
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Duration: from November 13, 2019, to November 14, 2019.
The Scholarship for Trust Conference Change Makers 2019 is divided into three parts.
In this, the applicant will only be able to have the one non-transferable ticket in order to attend the Trust conference.
In this, the applicant will be able to have one non-transferable ticket and amount of £750 will be given to the participant in order to cover the travel and accommodation.
In this, the applicant will be able to have one non-transferable ticket and amount of £1,250 will be given to the participant in order to cover the travel and accommodation.
Eligibility Criteria for Trust Conference Change Makers 2019:
Anyone can apply on Trust Conference Change Makers 2019.
- Age: Over 18.
- Applicant must be working in the human rights area.
- Applicant must show how their participation in the Trust Change Maker Conference will going to enhance their work.
- Must Speak English.
- Those who are working in modern slavery areas, or working on women’s rights, for support of refugees or economic empowerment. if you are working on any of these areas you are eligible to apply.
You should only apply if you haven’t attended the conference before.
Deadline: May 03, 2019.
Official Link: TCCM
Opportunities, you may apply for:
- South American Business Forum 2019 in Argentina
- SEALNet Youth Leadership Summit 2019
- Turkish Exchange Program 2019 by Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Reham Al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2019