TU Berlin University Summer Scholarship 2019:
TU Berlin University Summer Scholarship 2019 is an amazing Opportunity for students. A Summer Scholarship is out for the students from The TU Berlin University. They are giving the summer scholarship with the support of DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).
They are searching for the students who are interested to participate in Term 3 of the 2019 Summer Program.
The selection process of TU Berlin University Summer Scholarship will be carried out by the Scholarship Commission of the TU Berlin University.
The registration of this program is online and you have to pay the registration fee of 60€. This registration fee will be refunded to the students who are unsuccessful.
From July 22 to August 16.
TU Berlin University Summer Scholarship Covers:
These expenses are supported by DAAD.
- Living expenses which will be of 1000€.
- Partial travel expenses.
Note: All the students who receive this scholarship will have to pay their course fee on their own.
TU Berlin President’s Scholarship:
This is a fully funded scholarship which will cover all your expenses also the tuition fee. This fully funded Scholarship is only for one lucky participant.
- Motivation letter (approcimately1-2 pages).
- CV(max 2-pages).
- Transcript of record.
- Recommendation letter from one of your professor.
Eligibility Criteria for TU Berlin University Summer Program 2019:
- You must be currently studying and enrolled as a student.
- You must reside outside of Germany.
Read this document: Application Process Link
Deadline: April 1, 2019.
Official Link: TU Berlin University Summer Scholarship 2019
TU Berlin University View:
Summer, Fully Funded Scholarships you may apply for:
- Generacion 2030 Conference 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship – Postgraduate
- Fully Funded Fellowship in Germany – Cross Cultural Program
- 14 Days Travel Writing Scholarship to Portugal