Applicants are now invited to apply for Tulane University Scholarships in USA. These scholarships are awarded based on merit. Applicants who are selected for these Full Scholarships In USA at Tulane University can get the Scholarships renewed for 4 years and 5 years in case of architecture.
About Tulane University Scholarships in USA:
In order to renew these scholarships in USA, applicants will have to maintain a good academic record while they’re studying in USA. Tulane University offers these USA scholarships to National as well as International Students.
Located in New Orleans, Louisiana, Tulane University is a private research university. It offers 70 plus majors in 5 different schools of study. It offers programs in the fields of Science, Engineering, liberal arts, public health, and architecture. Undergraduate and graduate levels of education are both offered at this university. These full scholarships in USA are currently being offered for undergraduate level of studies.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest information about Scholarships, Internships, Conferences, Summer programs and other Youth Opportunities.
- Location: USA
- Host institute: Tulane University
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Program level: Undergraduate
- Applications open: 1 August 2020
- Deadline: Not specified yet but probably 15th November 2020
- Applicants must have outstanding Academic Record.
- International Applicants will have to submit one of the Test scores: IELTS, TOEFL, ACT & SAT
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language
Tulane University offers full as well as partial tuition fee scholarships.
Full Tuition Fee:
- Complete Tuition fee
Partial Tuition Fee:
- Up to $32,000 every year.
- Undergraduate admission open date: the freshman applications will open on 1 August 2020.
The Deadline is not specified yet but is usually in the mid of November, i.e. 15th November 2020.
How to Apply:
Application Link is given below:
Official link: Click Here
You May Apply for Commonwealth Postgraduate Scholarships
Frequently Asked Question:
Do I have to provide an English proficiency certificate if my first language is English?
No, students whose first language is English are not required to provide certificates such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Last Updated: 1st March 2020