This scholarship is designed to support outstanding students wishing to pursue postgraduate study at Kent Law School In The Academic Year 2021-22. Undergraduate law students with a First in their undergraduate degree and who are eligible for Overseas or European Union fees are eligible for the LLM Academic Excellence Scholarship.
The Applications for UK Academic Excellence Awards are open to apply, so do not miss this UK Scholarship opportunity.
- Location: UK
- Opportunity: Partially Funded
- Program: LLM Scholarships
- Deadline: 31 July 2021 for September entry and 30 November 2021 for January entry
Check Best Online Courses Platform and Running Discounts:
- Domestika – Up to 75% Off
- Udemy – Up to 95% Off
- Coursera – Up to 40% Off
- Johns Academy UK – Up to 40% Off
- International Open Academy Up to 50% Off
There is the following subject matter available under this scholarship program.
The University offers a £2,000 stipend and a £2,500 tuition fee reduction to students with a First Class Honours Degree from a UK university
All the given criteria must be met for an application to be considered eligible.
- An applicant must hold an undergraduate degree in law or the equivalent from a British University.
- Enrolling in the university is mandatory for the students.
- Acceptance letters from the university must be submitted by the students.
How to Apply for UK Academic Excellence Awards?
Please submit an application form for PG funding by the deadline above to [email protected].
The form must be accompanied by the following material:
- A statement of up to 1,000 words, submitted in Word or PDF format, explaining why the scholarship would be beneficial to the candidate.
- A paper of academic writing. Please submit at least 2,000 words of your previous coursework, or write an essay of 2,000 words specifically for this application on a subject of your choice.
You May Check this: How to Write an Impressive SOP for Scholarship in 2021
This two-part application must be accompanied by a completed application for Postgraduate Funding provided by the Kent Language School and emailed to [email protected].
The title of the email should include the name of the scholarship. Students should be aware that we do not respond to e-mails sent to [email protected] and an automated response will acknowledge receipt.
You May Read This: Write an Impressive E-mail to Professors