The United Kingdom is home to some of the best educational institutes in the entire world, like Oxford University, Cambridge, and University College London. That is why students from all around the world want to study at universities in the United Kingdom and get UK Scholarships.
About UK Scholarships:
Study in UK on complete scholarships is a dream for international students, and that’s why we regularly share information about Scholarships, medical scholarships in UK and UK Government programs for international students.
Type of Scholarships:
There are four types of Scholarships for International Students, and we have listed down:
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Tuition Fees Scholarships
- Partial Funded Scholarships
- Admission based Scholarships
Get All Top UK Scholarships Opportunities:
Since the price of university education in the UK is high, the competition for scholarships in the UK is tough. But don’t worry, it is difficult but not impossible to obtain UK Scholarships. To make the entire process easier for you, we have put together a list of the top 15 UK Scholarships.
So let us help you turn your dreams of getting scholarships in the UK into a reality. Here are the top 15 UK Scholarships:
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships – Fully Funded
- Wellcome International Master’s Scholarships – Fully Funded
- Snowdon Trust Grants for Students
- Newcastle University Scholarships
- University of Edinburgh Master Scholarships
- Cranfield University Full Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Equal Access Scholarships in University of York UK
- The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
- The Hatfield lioness Scholarship
- EPSRC Full Scholarships in the UK
- University of Nottingham Master Scholarships
- Scholarship in University of Oxford 2022 – Fully Funded
- Transform Together Scholarships in the United Kingdom
- Studentships at University of Liverpool – Fully Funded
- Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London
1. Commonwealth Shared Scholarships:
Funded by the Government of the UK and FCDO, this master’s degree level Scholarship is 100% Fully Funded UK Scholarships for International Students.
09 April 2021 is the last date to apply.
A fully Funded opportunity covers your Tuition Fees, Accommodation, travel cost, and Health insurance.
2 . Wellcome International Master’s Scholarships:
This is International Scholarship for Researchers from Middle and low-income countries. This is a master’s level Scholarship and a Fully Funded Opportunity.
13 April 2021 is the deadline.
Fully Funded Scholarships covers the following things:
- Travel cost
- Tuition fees
- Monthly Stipend
3. Snowdon Trust Grants for Students:
This Scholarship is only For Disabled people, and It is Financial Grant based Scholarship.
31 August 2021 is the last date to apply.
- Different monetary grants are provided.
- The grants range from £250 to £3,000
4. Newcastle University Scholarships in UK:
Undergraduate and Masters Level Scholarships for International Students. There are so many fields are available.
1st June 2021 is the deadline.
Tuition fees based Scholarship.
5. University of Edinburgh Master Scholarships:
These are Partially funded Scholarships for master’s level programs, international students can apply for this opportunity.
1st June 2021 is the last date
- Two waivers of $5,000 each.
6. Cranfield University Full Tuition Fee UK Scholarship:
Masters & Postgraduates level Scholarship program for All Foreign Students.
30 April 2021 is the Final date for the application process.
Full Tuition based Opportunity
7. Equal Access Scholarships in University of York UK:
Undergraduate Level Scholarships in the UK for International applicants. There are two seats are available.
19 April 2021 is the last date to apply.
- Complete tuition fee
- Stipend worth £10,660
8. University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship:
Undergraduate, Postgraduate Based Partial Scholarships.
29 March 2021 is the final date.
- Partial funding -£5,000 to £20,000
- Independent research
- International research mentors
9. The Hatfield lioness Scholarship:
Masters and MBA Scholarships for All International Students. This is a Full Scholarships.
End of March
Fully Funded Opportunity.
10. EPSRC Full Scholarships:
This is a Complete merit-based Ph.D. Scholarship.
26 March 2021 is the last date.
- Complete EU/ UK tuition fee
- A per year stipend worth
11. University of Nottingham Master Scholarships:
There are 105 seats available for this master based Scholarship.
21 May 2021
- 100% tuition fee
- 50% tuition fee
12. Scholarship in University of Oxford:
Clarendon provides Fully Funded Scholarships to worthy students every year.
- Full course fee
- Annual stipend for living costs (Equal to or more than 15,009 Euros)
13. Transform Together Scholarships in the United Kingdom:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships.
31st May 2021
Partial funding- 50% tuition fee waiver for the first year of course
A chance to research under the guidance of the international supervisor.
14. Fully Funded Studentships at University of Liverpool:
Ph.D. Scholarships Opportunities for Foreigners. These are Fully Funded UK Scholarships.
31 July 2021
Full Tuition Fees.
15. Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London:
06 Seats are available for this Undergraduate-based scholarship.
There is no Deadline, Applications are always open to apply.
We have Completely mentioned the whole process, so do not miss them and Apply soon as possible. If you want to Get a Study visa of the UK then Email us with the subject UK Visa, and we will surely help you.
We wish you all the best!