- 1 Undergraduate and Post Graduate Scholarships at the University of Monash Australia:
- 2 Selection Criteria for Undergraduate and Post Graduate Scholarships:
- 3 Eligibility Criteria:
- 4 For more details:
- 5 Apply Now for Scholarship: MONASH University 2018 Application
- 6 Share this:
- 7 More Opportunities
Undergraduate and Post Graduate Scholarships at the University of Monash Australia:
Undergraduate and Post Graduate Scholarships are available at the University of Monash Australia. To qualify for Monash International Leadership Students will need to first apply and be selected for a full course at Monash University. These scholarships are available for international students.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate and Post Graduate Scholarships:
- Applicants will be awarded scholarships based on their academic achievements
- On their scholarship application.
- Applicants must intend to enroll full time in an undergraduate or postgraduate course at any campus of Monash University in Australia
- Must have received a course offer from Monash
- Must not be receiving any other scholarship from Monash University or any other body/ institution.
This Scholarship covers:
- Full course fees until the minimum number of points for the degree are completed
No of Scholarships: 4 scholarships are available.
NOTE: To continue receiving the scholarship, students will be required to maintain 70% or higher grade average each semester. Recipients of the scholarship will also be asked to participate in at least 3 marketing/ promotional events.