Undergraduate Bursary Scheme UK 2020 – University of Bradford
Applications are invited to apply for Undergraduate Bursary Scheme UK 2020. This is an Undergraduate Scholarship program for UK and EU students. Scholarship available in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Bradford, UK. The University of Bradford is committed to helping students.
In 2019/20 they will be supporting to all UK and EU undergraduate students whose family yearly income are not more than £30,000.
You can also apply for another program Ecole Normale Supérieure Master Scholarship in France 2020 (Fully Funded).
Details of the Undergraduate Bursary Scheme UK 2020:
- Location: UK
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Level: Undergraduate
- Program: Partially Funded
- Eligible Region: UK & EU
- Deadline 20 Sept 2019
You May Apply For:
- Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students
- Malaysian Government Scholarships 2019 For International Students
- Commonwealth Youth Awards 2020 London, UK
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships in Canada (Fully Funded)
- KFUPM Scholarship for MS and Ph.D. in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded)
Students will receive a payment every year:
Year 1: £500
Year 2: £600
Year 3 and subsequent years: £700
- New Students starting at the University of Bradford in 2019/20 are eligible to apply.
- Your Family Income must be less than £30,000 / year.
- UK and EU.
20 Sept 2019 is the last date to apply for Undergraduate Bursary Scheme UK 2020.
How to Apply for the Undergraduate Bursary Scheme UK 2020:
They will automatically identify eligible students using information from the Student Loans Company – there is no need to apply to them directly.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 236505.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourage UK and EU region Students to apply for this Scholarship. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!