Undergraduate Scholarship at Myongji University in South Korea offers Tuition fees-based scholarship opportunities for international students. It will be an incredible experience to study in South Korea for undergraduates. It allows participation in the Undergraduate program in any of the disciplines taught at Myongji University.
A call for applications for the International Undergraduate Scholarship at Myongji University, South Korea 2022-23 has been released. Both male and females applicants are eligible to apply for an undergraduate scholarship in South Korea.
About Undergraduate Scholarship at Myongji University:
Every year, numerous international scholarships are offered. This scholarship is one of them. It should be noted that if a student meets certain requirements, he or she would be entitled to receive tuition fees, as well as a living allowance depending on their academic standing and academic record.
Below I will provide you with information regarding scholarship eligibility criteria, scholarship coverage details, and application procedures.
You should apply for the Full Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia 2022.
- Location: South Korea
- Program: Undergraduate Scholarships
- University: Myongji University
- Opportunity: Tuition Fees Scholarship
- Deadline: 1st Dec 2021
Eligibility Criteria of Undergraduate Scholarship at Myongji University:
As a condition of eligibility, applicants must meet/meet all the following criteria:
- For this application, an applicant must have completed TOPIK Level 3 to Level 6.
- Both Male and Female students can apply.
- Open to all.
Benefits of Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Without a TOPIK of level 3: Provides 20% of the tuition
- With a TOPIK of level 3: Provides 40% of the tuition
- With a TOPIK of level 4: Provides 60% of the tuition
- With a TOPIK of level 5: Provides 70% of the tuition
- WitH a TOPIK of level 6: Provides 80% of the tuition
How to apply for an Undergraduate Scholarship at Myongji University?
Select a program from Myicap that interests you, participate, and submit the final result.
- When a result is available on myicap, save and upload the file
- Please download “Confirmation of Participation in Comparison Program” from “Important Notice” and ask the authority in charge to sign it if you cannot find your result on myicap or if you participated in a program not listed there. Must Upload.
- There is no document required for individual meetings with your academic advisor (or professor).
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.