Applications are now invited for undergraduate scholarships in Boston University USA. These funded scholarships are awarded to bright young minds from across the world. Young people who are intellectually creative and demonstrate potential are encouraged to apply.
About Undergraduate Scholarship in Boston University:
These undergraduate scholarships in Boston University USA are offered Under the Trustee Scholars Program. Boston University USA is among some of the finest in the country. Martin Luther King Jr. is among some of its notable alumni. It offers more than 300 programs of study.
Times Higher Education ranked the university at number 18 for employability in the United States. Scores of international students enroll in the university every year, making it the right choice for anyone looking to study in a culturally rich environment.
You May Apply For: International Students Festival in Iran – 2020
- Location: USA
- Host institute: Boston University
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: undergraduate
- Scholarship type: funded
- Number of Scholarships: 20
- Deadline: 1 December 2020
To avail this undergraduate Scholarship in USA, applicants will first have to apply and be admitted into one of the undergraduate programs at Boston University.
- Applicants must have a good academic record
- Applicants must be in the top rankings of their high school class
- Applicants should Have a great SAT and ACT score
Undergraduate Scholarship IN USA Covers:
- Complete tuition fee
- Essential student fee
Available Colleges/fields of study:
- College of communication
- Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- College of General Studies
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- Questrom School of Business
- Wheelock School of Education and Human Development
How to Apply:
- Applicants will have to apply to the undergraduate program at BU first
- They will then have to complete the Trustee Scholarship Essay on the Common or Coalition Application
Topics for Trustee Scholarship Essay:
- School can at the time look like a lot of work: responsibilities, obligations, and tasks which are to be accomplished. Trustee Scholars are creative as well as curious, rather than just dutiful. Give us a glimpse of an intellectual pursuit or challenge that absorbs you, gives you joy, or provokes your curiosity, and tell us why.
- One of BU’s most distinguished alumni, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., wrote that “The time is always right to do what’s right.” Is there a time when you sought equity and fairness by challenging a social norm? Or, can you share an example of how you can imagine yourself helping to create a more inclusive and fair community?
01 December 2020 is the last date to apply for the Undergraduate Scholarship in Boston University USA.
Official link: Click Here
Frequently Asked Question:
Is Undergraduate Scholarship in Boston a onetime scholarship?
No, the scholarship can be renewed again for four years. However, students will have to maintain the required criteria set by the university to renew the scholarship.
Last Updated: 26 Feb 2020