A number of scholarships for Undergraduate students at American University in Cairo, Egypt are now available. There is no application fee or application process. All selected candidates will receive the full scholarship award.
This program is open for all those students who want to study their bachelor’s program at the university, They are welcome to apply to this program. Undergraduate Scholarship in the Cairo program depends on merit and financial need.
About Undergraduate Scholarship in Cairo, Egypt:
Students in Assiut, Aswan, Bani Suef, Fayoum, Luxor, Minya, Qena, and Sohag governorates can apply to the OC-AUC Scholarship Program for undergraduate students from the academic year 2022.
The economics major at AUC will be required of OC-AUC students, in anticipation of this facilitating Egypt’s development.
Why should I prefer Egypt?
The American university is located in the center of Cario, Egypt. The Teaching language in this University is English and it is a leading institute in providing higher education. There are 36 different undergraduates programs are available and 44 Master’s programs and two doctoral programs are available in this university.
About Undergraduate Scholarship in Cairo:
Mohammed Bin Abdulkarim A. Allehedan Endowed Scholarship and Scientific Research fund is established in 2015. Their motto is to support the Arab students in the fields of Basic science which includes Physic, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Engineering, Petroleum, water and environment, and more.
You May Read: Study in Spain without IELTS and TOEFL in 2022 [Full Guide]
- Location: Egypt
- Program: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Program Level: Bachelor Degree Program.
- Deadline: 15 June 2022
Undergraduate Scholarship in Cairo Supports :
- All fees and tuition fees.
- Monthly allowance will be given to selected candidates in which you will be able to cover:
Eligibility Criteria of Undergraduate Scholarship in Cairo, Egypt:
- You must be financially needy
- Graduating high school seniors (public or private) during AY 20-21
- Planning to major in economics
- Thanawiya Amma or any other certificate with a minimum score of 85 percent
- Must demonstrate excellent English skills
- Applicants must achieve a minimum band score of 6 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and a minimum TOEFL score of 76 or better.
- Effective communicator and presenter required.
- Community involvement and leadership abilities desired.
Student participants came from Assiut, Bani Suef, Minya, Sohag, Fayoum, Qena, Luxor, and Aswan governorates in Upper Egypt.
How to Apply for an Undergraduate Scholarship in Cairo?
Please use this online form to fill out. You can find the link to the application (in bold blue color) below. Please fill in the information carefully.
You May Read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
June 15, 2022, is the last date to apply for an Undergraduate Scholarship in Cairo, Egypt.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.