UNESCO Fellowship Program 2019, Poland (Fully Funded):
Applications are now open for UNESCO Fellowship Program 2019. The UNESCO fellowship 2019 is going to be held in Poland and all the students can apply in this cultural exchange program. This is a fully funded program and all the expenses of students will be paid by this program.
The main purpose of this is to bring all those students who are from diverse backgrounds from all over the world. They want to enhance the human resources developments in the field of technology education, science, and Engineering Education.
There is no restriction of specific fields, you can apply in this program no matter what is your field but you should not be more than 34 years.
Location and Duration:
- Country: Poland.
- Duration: 6-Months.
UNESCO Fellowship Program 2019 covers:
- Health Insurance.
- Visits (Historical, cultural).
- Monthly Stipend of 1600PLN.
- When you arrive a special allowance of 1600PLN will be given.
- Age must be less than 34 years.
- Must be a degree holder (BSc, MSc, BS or MS).
- Must be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply:
- Complete UNESCO Application (ALL four (4) pages duly completed in English using capital letter)
- Mail Advance copy of the application to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should have the following documents in DUPLICATE:
- Two pictures (4×6 cm).
- Certified copies of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/Ph.D.
- UNESCO certificate of language knowledge.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- The endorsed candidates should register themselves to the Fellowship e-registration system available on the page: Click Here
Deadline: April 30, 2019
Official Link: UNESCO
Opportunities, you may apply for:
- International Internship Program in Turkey 2019 (Fully Funded)
- SEALNet Youth Leadership Summit 2019
- Turkish Exchange Program 2019 by Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019 (Fully Funded)