Applications for UNESCO Fellowship in Poland 2020 are now open now. This is a Fully Funded Fellowship Opportunity in Poland. UNESCO stands for United Nations education, scientific and cultural organization. It is an agency of the UN, with its headquarters in Paris.
About UNESCO Fellowship Program Poland:
This UNESCO fellowship in Poland will begin in October 2020. Applicants should remember that the current situation due to the COVID 19 might cause changes in the program. Although we do hope the situation gets under control soon.
UNESCO, like other UN bodies, encourages peace around the world. One of the many ways to bring peace is to promote understanding through cultural programs. The UNESCO fellowship in Poland is one such initiative. Applicants don’t even need IELTS exams test scores to apply!
Main Purpose of UNESCO Fellowship in Poland:
The main purpose of this is to bring all those students who are from diverse backgrounds from all over the world. They want to enhance the human resources developments in the field of technology education, science, and Engineering Education.
There is no restriction of specific fields, you can apply in this program no matter what is your field but you should not be more than 34 years.
- Location: Poland
- Program type: Fellowship
- Program level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 April 2020
- Earth and environmental sciences
- Mechanical engineering
- Automation, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- Biomédical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- Sociological Sciences
- Health Insurance.
- Visits (Historical, cultural).
- Monthly Stipend of 2200PLN.
- When you arrive a special allowance of 2200PLN will be given.
- Age must be less than 34 years.
- Must be a degree holder (BSc, MSc, BS or MS).
- Must be proficient in the English language.
Applications should have the following documents in DUPLICATE:
- Two pictures (4×6 cm).
- Certified copies of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/Ph.D.
- UNESCO certificate of language knowledge.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- The endorsed candidates should register themselves to the Fellowship e-registration system available on the page:
How to Apply:
- Complete UNESCO Application (ALL four (4) pages duly completed in English using capital letter)
- Mail Advance copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
15 April 2020 is the last date to apply for UNESCO Fellowship Program Poland.
Official Link: UNESCO
You Can apply: Wellcome International master’s Scholarships
Last Updated: 26 March 2020