- 1 UNFCCC GIR CASTT Conference in Korea 2019 – Fully Funded
UNFCCC GIR CASTT Conference in Korea 2019 – Fully Funded
Applications are invited to apply for Fully Funded UNFCCC GIR CASTT Conference in Korea. This is a training program, Organized by UN Framework and the Greenhouse Gas inventory research center, On the climate action and support. This is an amazing Opportunity for Youth to work with experienced leaders from developed countries.
The aim of this Fully Funded opportunity is to enhance the overall technical capabilities of youth in contributing to climate action.
UNFCCC Conference Details:
- Location: Korea
- Program: Fully Funded
- Type: Conference
- Eligible Countries: Open for All
UNFCCC GIR CASTT Conference Covers:
- It is Fully Funded Conference.
- Round trip Flight Ticket.
- Complete accommodation.
- The facility of Food.
- Travel Insurance.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree
- Current Govt. Official, Consultant, and Researchers.
- Easily can understand lectures and presentations in English.
- Permission leter from Supervisor.
- Degree copy.
- Copy of Passport.
Important Dates for UNFCCC GIR CASTT Conference in Korea:
- Announcement of Selected Applicants: 05 June 2019
- Arrival in Korea: 21 July 2019
- Opening Ceremony: 22 July 2019
- Closing Ceremony: 14 August 2019
- Departure from Korea: 15 August 2019
Deadline: 10 May 2019
Official Link: UNFCCC
Opportunities, you may apply for:
- Internship Program In White House 2019 (Fully Funded)
- ReDefine Next 100 Scholarship Program 2019 (Fully Funded)
- International Joint Ph.D Program 2019 in Italy, Europe
- Turkish Cinema Summer School 2019 (Fully Funded)