Applicants can now apply to the Universiti Kebangsaan scholarship in Malaysia. Under this scholarship program, both fully funded and partially funded seats are available. Students belonging to Malaysia as well as international students can apply for this scholarship.
These are the UK Vice Chancellor scholarships. They are available at Master’s and PhD level of study. Applicants are advised to apply as early as possible to be considered for these scholarships.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You may Apply in Study in Spain without IELTS and TOEFL in 2020 [Full Guide]
- Location: Malaysia
- Institute: Universiti Kebangsaan (National University of Malaysia)
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Opportunity Level: Graduate
- Funding Type: Fully/Partially Funded both available
- Deadline: 6 July 2020
About the Institute
Universiti Kebangsaan or National University of Malaysia is a public university. It is located towards the south of Kuala Lampur. The university is well reputed, not just in Malaysia but in the entire South East Asian region.
The university is a top class research university. It offers different degrees under the following faculties:
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Applicants from Malaysia as well as international students can apply.
- Applicants will have to first enroll in a graduate level course at the university.
- Applicants should have a great academic record.
UKM Scholarship in Malaysia Types
2 kinds of scholarships are offered under the UKM Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship program.
1. Gold Scholarship
This scholarship provides
- Complete tuition fee
- One ticket (round trip)
- Visa fees
- RM 300 every month as housing allowance
- RM 3200 per month for PhD and RM 2200 per month for Master’s students
2. Silver Scholarship
The silver scholarship covers:
- Tuition fee
- Living allowance per month worth RM 2000 for PhD students and RM 1500 for MSc students
- RM 300 housing allowance
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i apply for the scholarship if I am 40 plus?
Yes. There is no age restriction for this scholarship.
6 July 2020 is the last date to apply for Universiti Kebangsaan Scholarship
How to Apply:
The Application Link is given below:
You Must Read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Official link: Click Here
Last Updated: 21 June 2020