The University of Alberta offers 100% Full Scholarships opportunity for international students, applications are now open to study Bachelor, Masters, and PhD degree programs. The University of Alberta is one of the Top Canadian public research University located in Edmonton, Alberta.
Why Should You Apply for University of Alberta Full Scholarships?
Canada is the best place to study and live, if you want to travel and explore about Canada then do not miss this opportunity, this opportunity covers 100% travel and study expenses.
More than 200 students around the world get different opportunities, you may avail this golden Canadian Scholarship chance, so please do not skip this and apply before the deadline which are Nov 1st 2021, March 1st 2022 and May 1st 2022.
Full Opportunities Always updates students about different global opportunities, if you want more please follow our social media networks or install our android app.
We have also shared Scholarships in Germany for International Students 2021
- Location: Canada
- Institute: University of Alberta
- Programs: Bachelor, Masters and PhD
- Opportunity: Fully funded
- Deadline: Nov 1st 2021, March 1st 2022 and May 1st 2022
If you are free, feeling bored then utilize your some time and earn free HP Certificate, there is no any kind of registration as well as course fee.
Check Best Online Courses Platform and Running Discounts:
- Domestika – Up to 70% Off
- Udemy – Up to 90% Off
- Coursera – Up to 30% Off
- Johns Academy UK – Up to 40% Off
- International Open Academy Up to 50% Off
The University of Alberta offers 200+ Bachelors, 500+ masters and PhD programs.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Alberta Scholarships Benefits:
We have mentioned following scholarships
- Entrance Scholarships
- International Student Scholarships Up to $9,000
- UA Gold Standard Scholarship Up to $6,000
- Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship $5,000/Year
- Master’s Entrance Scholarship $17,500and $10,000 extra for International candidates.
- AGES $11,000 to 15,000
- Both International as well as Canadian students can apply.
- Apply before the deadline.
- English Language Proficiency (if applicable).
- You do not need English Proficiency certificate, if you are from these region check here.
How to Apply for University of Alberta Full Scholarships in Canada?
There is an online Application form for this opportunity. Please visit Alberta University official website for complete application process.
The last dates to apply for Alberta University Scholarships are:
- March 1st for May 2021.
- May 1st for July 2021 admission.
- November 1st for January 2022 Admission.