- 1 University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2020
University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2020
Applications are open now to apply for University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2020 program. This is a Partially Funded Master Scholarship program for International students to study in Switzerland. The University of Lausanne is a world-class research university and it offers a wide range of academic fields for all foreign students. If you are interested in research, study in Switzerland and want to explore the beauty of Europe then Master in Switzerland is an amazing opportunity.
This Scholarship program covers your whole semester fees, tuition, and a monthly stipend. You may apply for this: CERN Internship in Switzerland for Undergraduate Students – Paid Internship
Details of the University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship in Switzerland:
- Location: Switzerland
- Program: Partially Funded Master Scholarship
- Duration: 01, 1.5 or 2 years for Masters
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2019
You May Apply For:
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship
- Research Scholarships for PhD & Masters in Australia
- Master’s Program Scholarships at HSE University, Moscow
- Graduate Scholarships at Stanford University (Fully Funded)
- Biology and Medicine
- Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Geosciences and Environment
- Business and Economics
- Social and Political Sciences
- Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
- They will provide CHF 1,600 per month for a masters degree.
- Semester Fees.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship in Switzerland:
- International Students can apply.
- Must have a Bachelor degree with brilliant academic results.
- language level of at least B2 in French or English.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee.
01 November 2019 is the last date to apply for this Master Scholarship program.
How to Apply:
The Application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.