You are invited to apply for the USTC Scholarship in China for the year 2020. The scholarship is offering BS, MS or Ph.D. programs in the University of Science & Technology of China and is fully funded. The program is offered in both English and Chinese languages.
You don’t need to provide your English proficiency test scores to apply for the scholarship. No GPA is required. Students from any nationality, color, caste, financial status and academic background are welcomed. Don’t miss the amazing chance to apply for this wonderful scholarship.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2020 & Greifswald International Students Festival in Germany 2020.
- Location: China
- Host Organization: USTC Government Scholarships
- Duration: BS (4 years), MS (2-3 years), Ph.D. (3-4 years)
- Program: BS, MS OR PhD
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st March 2020
List of available programs:
Note: For more information about the programs of USTC Scholarship and professors in relevant fields, please check professors’ profiles and schools and departments here.
- Full tuition wavier
- University accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend:
- For bachelors: CNY 2,000 Per Month.
- For masters; CNY 3,000 Per Month.
- For Ph.D.: CNY 3,500 Per Month.
- Not a Chinese citizen.
- Not registered in any Chinese university at the time of application.
- Applicants applying for a bachelor’s degree should have completed a high school diploma and must be under 30 years of age on September, 1st, 2020.
- Applicants applying for a master’s degree should have completed bachelor’s degrees and must be under 35 years of age on September, 1st, 2020.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. degree should have completed a master’s degree and must be under 40 years of age on September, 1st, 2020.
- Graduates who would get their degree by the year 2020 should submit a pre-graduation certificate ensuring that they would graduate by July 2020.
- Applicants who have granted any other Chinese scholarship or funding for the year 2019-20 arent eligible.
- Note: Applicants applying for USTC Scholarship must have the required degree which has to be equivalent to the same degree in china.
- Applicants applying for USTC Scholarship must complete an online application form and send the required documents by post mail to ‘Office of International Cooperation of USTC’ before April 10th, 2020, after that it won’t be accepted.
- Online application form with recent photo and signature
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of foreigner physical examination form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study or research proposal (maximum 800 words)
- Photocopy of degree certificate and academic transcript of a bachelors degree for applicants applying for masters and of bachelors and masters degree for applicants applying for PhD
Postal Address: International College, University of Science and Technology of China, 96 Jinzhai Road, Hefei, 230026, Anhui.
The last date to apply for the USTC Scholarship is 31st March 2020.
Selection Criteria and Process:
- Submitted application completed and before the deadline
- On the basis o academic records and research abilities
- Nominated applicants would be sent to reviewing committee by May 2020
- Scholarship awarded applicants would be notified and sent admission documents by July 2020
- The new year would start by September 2020 and the particular date of registration would be written on admission notice sent to selected applicants
You can now apply for USTC Scholarship through an online portal system, application link is also mentioned for your convince:
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Summer Exchange Program in USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Russian Government Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to apply for the USTC Scholarships in China. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 01 Dec 2019