UTAS or the University of Tasmania in Australia is now accepting applications for its Destination Scholarships awards. UTAS is the fourth oldest university in Australia and continues to maintain an excellent standard of education.
UTAS Scholarship in Australia:
These Scholarships are Given to International students who wish to study in the University of Tasmania. These funded scholarships are available for Undergraduate Degrees, Associate Degrees, and Postgraduate degree Coursework.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for the other International Opportunities University of Alabama Scholarship in USA & ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland.
- Location: Australia
- Host institute: University of Tasmania
- Program level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Associate degree
- Scholarship type: Funded
- Deadline: January 15th, 2020
- Applicants must first apply and are accepted at UTAS for a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate course work degree or associate degree.
- It must be the applicant’s first experience of studying in UTAS.
- Applicants must have a valid study visa.
- Once the degree starts, the applicants will be required to maintain a CGPA of at least 5.0 out of a 7.0 at the end of every semester.
Funded Scholarship Covers:
- The Destination Scholarships in Australia provide the selected applicants $15000 every year
- Duration of Funding.
- This scholarship is provided for up to 4 years of education.
The last date to apply for UTAS Scholarship in Australia January 15th, 2020
How to Apply:
The application for these Scholarships in Australia is Online.
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Top 3 UK Scholarships Program
- Summer Exchange Program in USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Young Scientists Program in Austria 2020 (Summer Program)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to apply for the UTAS Scholarship in Australia. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 30 Dec 2019