The UTRIP Program is an internship offer that invites talented and goal-oriented students from across the globe to gain practical experience in their respective careers at the University Of Tokyo. The internship is paid, and UTRIP will be covering the expenses as it is a fully-funded program.
UTRIP Program in Japan:
Talented minds should look at this as a great opportunity to learn and execute their strategies in the busiest city of the world, Tokyo. This will open the door for their future and will let them explore the hundreds of opportunities. So make sure to read eligibility criteria and dates and register yourself right now.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities SI Leader Lab in Sweden 2020 – Funded Program & Aga Khan Foundation Canada: International Youth Fellowship 2020.
- Host: Japan
- Institute: University Of Tokyo
- Program: Paid internship
- Financial Support: Fully funded
- Running Dates: 10th June 2020 to 21st July 2020
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Application Deadline: 10th January 2020
The following coverage will be done by the UTRIP program for successful applicants.
- Airfare Tickets
- Living accommodation
- Monthly stipend to cover additional expenses
The following conditions must be fulfilled in order to be a successful applicant.
- The applicant must have completed one last year’s undergraduate degree.
- Students in the third year of four year bachelor degree program are also welcome.
- Students in their second year of the three-year bachelor degree programs are also welcome.
- Second-year students in a four-year bachelor’s degree program are also considerable.
- Be enrolled in the natural science field like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Earth and Planetary science.
- Students who’ve studied in English medium institutes for at least 8 years are not required to go through any language criteria, they can just submit their proficiency certificate allotted by any authority. Otherwise, TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC are must be to submit.
- The academic transcript must be submitted by the applicant.
- A recommendation letter from a valid source must be submitted by the applicant.
- The application will not be considered after the deadline.
The deadline to submit an application is 10th January 2020. The running dates of the internship program are from 10th June 2020 to 21st July 2020.
The application process must be done through online submission. Complete the application form and attach all the documents required. Successful applicants will be notified through email from UTRIP in March 2020. They’ll be required to check their email regularly and respond whenever the notification is dropped.
There is an Online Application Form and Link is given below:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship 2020
- SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Summer Fellowship program at Stanford University 2020
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to UTRIP Program in Tokyo. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 30 Nov 2019[ratings]