Applications will open soon for the Women HealthTech Startup Challenge Europe 2020. This program launched in partnership with Craig Newmark. Healthtech startups across Europe and those in the US who have a presence in Europe, with at least one woman co-founder can apply to this Startup Challenge.
Details of the Women HealthTech Startup Challenge Europe
- Location: France
- Program: Competition
- Prize: $50,000
- Eligible Regions: Europe, United States
- Deadline: Not Announced Yet
- The startup must be located within Europe or based in the US with a presence in Europe.
- Finalists will each receive $50,000.
- Funding and other support are given.
Eligibility Criteria for Women HealthTech Startup Challenge Europe:
- Startup Category: Healthtech.
- Applicants’ tech venture: at the prototype stage or have already launched.
- It is a Womon startup so at least one Woman (Founder or Co-Founder on the team).
- The whole idea should be Unique and Original.
- Raised less than €2.1M from combined sources.
How to Apply:
There is an online Application form to apply for this program. Lucky Applicants will receive a confirmation of participation in the Competition through given emails.
Application Link will be open soon
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages European and US Women to Apply in this Opportunity. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!