Women HealthTech Startup Challenge Europe 2019 in Paris
Applications are invited to apply for Women HealthTech Startup Challenge Europe 2019 in Paris. This program launched in partnership with Craig Newmark. Healthtech startups across Europe and those in the US who have a presence in Europe, with at least one woman cofounder can apply to this Startup Challenge.
Details of the Women HealthTech Startup Challenge Europe
- Location: France
- Program: Competition
- Prize: $50,000
- Eligible Regions: Europe, United States
- Deadline: 01 August 2019
You May Apply For:
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship
- Paris Accords of Science Communication for EU & USA (Fully Funded)
- Conference in Qatar
- CERN Internship in Switzerland
- World Forum for Democracy in France 2019 (Fully Funded)
- The startup must be located within Europe or based in the US with a presence in Europe.
- Finalists will each receive $50,000.
- Funding and other support are given.
Eligibility Criteria for Women HealthTech Startup Challenge Europe:
- Startup Category: Healthtech.
- Applicants’ tech venture: at the prototype stage or have already launched.
- It is a Womon startup so at least one Woman (Founder or Co-Founder on the team).
- The whole idea should be Unique and Original.
- Raised less than €2.1M from combined sources.
01 August 2019 is the last date to apply for Women HealthTech Startup Challenge Europe.
How to Apply:
There is an online Application form to apply for this program. Lucky Applicants will receive a confirmation of participation in the Competition through given emails.
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages European and US Women to Apply in this Opportunity. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Official Link: Click here