The World Bank Winter Internship is a specialized training program for international and domestic students, It is a Paid Internship opportunity. This Winter internship provides highly motivated individuals with the chance to gain insight into the organization’s operations and mission.
During the World Bank Internship program, interns are given real-world challenges.
Aside from providing excellent exposure to a diverse environment, people in this position are also given the opportunity to develop new skills and expand their perspective on the work that the Bank does. As an added benefit, it can also be an excellent way to add some practical experience to a resume.
About World Bank Winter Internship:
The World Bank Winter Internship offers several internship areas including operations in addition to other departments like Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, and so on. However, availability will vary based on the business needs during a particular internship period.
Interns at the World Bank are paid hourly, and travel expenses up to USD 3,000 may be reimbursable, subject to the manager’s discretion. These travel expenses may only be included in the costs of air travel to or from the duty station city. All accommodations must be arranged by the intern. Many of the intern roles are located in Washington, DC, with a few more located in the WB’s country offices. Usually, the internships are for a period of four weeks.
- Location: USA
- Host: World Bank
- Program: Internship
- Opportunity: Paid
- Duration: 04 Weeks
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2022
Eligibility Criteria of the World Bank Winter Internship:
- An internship is only available to candidates with an undergraduate degree.
- The candidate must be enrolled in full-time graduate study (master’s or doctoral degree).
- There is no age restriction.
- It is essential that the candidate is fluent in English. You should be familiar with French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese.
- Additionally, you should be able to operate a computer.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply for this internship, but females are highly encouraged to apply.
- Students of any academic specialty are welcome to apply. All academic backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- Recruiting and attracting the best talent around the world is WB’s goal.
Benefits of World Bank Winter Internship:
- During the internship, all interns will receive hourly salaries from the World Bank.
- The intern will receive up to $3000 for travel expenses.
- In addition, their resumes will be enhanced.
31 Oct 2022 is the last date to apply for the World bank Winter Internship program.
- Academic Docs
- Statement of purpose.
You should apply for the Max Planck Internship in Germany for year 2023.
How to Apply for the World Bank Winter internship?
There is an online application form for this Internship opportunity. The application must be completed within 90 minutes to avoid a system timeout.
- Do not forget to include your entire phone number (country code, city code, number).
- Please remember that files should not exceed 5 MB in size.
- Your file should be in one of the following formats: .docx, .doc, or .pdf. It is best to upload PDF files.
- If you are attaching documents, please make sure that no special characters are contained in their file names, such as (-*>&#â), etc.
- The information you enter in your application cannot be changed/updated once you’ve submitted it.
- Your application number will be emailed to you once you submit it.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.