Applications are now open for Yale World Fellowship in USA which is fully funded. The scholarship is named as the Maurice R. Green-berg world fellows program for a period of 4 months. It gives competitive students from different academic disciplines an opportunity to explore their vision, exchange ideas between intellectual peers, participate in discussions go through survey classes, guide students and expand their selves personally and professionally in their respective fields.
Students from any country in the world can apply except the United States of America. Fellows would be a resident at Yale University for the entire period of the program. The program will start in mid-August to mid-December.
Details about Yale World Fellowship in USA:
Weekly seminars would include the theme of a good society in which fellows would discuss challenges and their solutions to make the earth a much more better place. Secondly, the would also explore their ideas over Salon in which different guests would be hosted in order to exchange their views on the required topic.
Personal development of fellow students would be a key factor in the program to enhance their skills by giving them individual and in group training. Fellows all over the world would inspect 2000+ course at Yale University and will work in group projects and perform research on their own.
Fellows would also host different events an participate in panels across Yale and get skilled by sharing their knowledge with students and faculty. Fellows would also guide students both graduate and undergraduate who got their contact and in return, they will assist fellows in arranging events and ensure that they are fully engaged in the life at Yale.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities SI Leader Lab in Sweden 2020 – Funded Program & CERN Summer Student Program 2020 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
Host Organization: Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs
Duration: 4 months
Opportunity: Fully Funded
Deadline: 4th December 2019
Stipend for living in the USA
Round trip air travel from and to home country
One or two-bedroom dorm for the period of the whole program]
No application/registration fee
- Being at least five years and a maximum twenty years in their professional career with achievements at regional, national and international levels.
- Although there isn’t any minimum or maximum age, the average age is 39 years.
- Excellent command in English.
- Citizens of any country except the USA.
- Commitment to the duration of the whole program at Yale University and participating in activities including guiding students and speaking frequently at the campus.
- Record of achievements.
- Dedication to engage in making difference at regional, national and international level
- Commitment to a future career full of leadership work
- Strategic and creative thinking
- The CV (3 pages)
- Personal statement (1000 words maximum)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Note: Brief video statement is highly encouraged for applicants applying for Yale
- World Fellowship in the USA for the year 2020.
The last date to apply for Yale World Fellowship in the USA 2020 is 4th December 2019.
You can now apply for Yale World Fellowship in USA by following the mentioned steps below:
- Create your account and register yourself here
- Upload all the above-mentioned documents as required
- Request for letters of recommendation
There is an Online Application Form and Link is given below:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Scholarships in Debrecen University Hungary 2020 (Fully Funded)
- SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Summer Fellowship program at Stanford University 2020
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Yale World Fellowship in USA. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 24 Nov 2019