Applications are now open for Fully Funded Yenching Global Symposium Conference in Bejing for the year 2020. Symposium Conference is an event held in Beijing, China every year from March 27th to 29th. The Global Conference in China would select 200 participants around the globe irrespective of their nationality, color, caste, race, gender, and educational background. Disable candidates are also welcomed.
The theme of YGS (Yenching Global Symposium) this year is ‘How China is Rising Leader in a Rapidly Changing World’. No IELTS or Toefl is needed if you were enrolled in an English-taught program and your institution has English as a medium of instruction. The Program is hosted by Yenching Academy and is arranged at Peking University every spring.
About Yenching Global Symposium:
The conference includes panel discussions and interactive sessions addressing china’s impact on the Global world and vice versa. The mission of Fully Funded Yenching Global Symposium Conference gives a platform to emerging leaders and professionals to exchange ideas on China through Yenching Academy. YGS’s vision is to explore key ideas over China and the massive world. It aims to get new solutions to Global problems.
Sino-sustainability: Reimaging Global Solutions:
Participant’s solutions would help to explore how China’s experiences can have an effect on the rest of the world by checking China’s approaches in fulfilling demand, allocating resources and pursuing longevity which is Conference’s subthemes respectively.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Erasmus Exchange Program for Young Entrepreneurs 2020 & Summer Fellowship program at Stanford University.
- Location: Beijing, China
- Host Organization: Yenching Academy
- Duration: 3 days
- Dates: March 27th to 29th, 2020
- Program: Conference
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- No. of participants: 200 (around the globe)
- Deadline: 1st December 2019
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree holding candidates can apply.
- Born after 1st January 1990.
- Valid International passport with a validity of 6 months after February 2020.
- English proficient.
- Has not yet participated in and Yenching Symposium Conference or Social Innovation Forum.
- BONUS: Has participated in China-related activities (academically, voluntary, professional or extracurricular)
- Chance to explore Beijing and Chinese Culture during the Symposium.
- If English isn’t your first language or your home institution hasn’t English as a medium of instruction, you have to provide English Proficiency through a standardized test.
- Personal Information
- Education and Employment details short essay questions of maximum 1500 words and 500 minimum each or 2 minutes video of each of the following questions:
- What does ‘Sustainability’ in the global context of China’s development mean to you?
Choose one of the subthemes.
- Tell us why you are most interested in this subtheme.
- What do you expect to learn from YGS and how will you use the knowledge acquired from the symposium in your field, country, or context?
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded Yenching Global Symposium Conference is 1st December 2019.
You can now apply for Fully Funded Yenching Global Symposium Conference by clicking the link below:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Summer Exchange Program in USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Yenching Global Symposium Conference 2020. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 20 Nov 2019