Through the Westerwelle Young Founders Program in Germany 2021-22, young entrepreneurs are meant to be empowered by providing them equal opportunities. Applicants from all over the world are invited to apply.
An outstanding young entrepreneur from an emerging market can participate in Young Founders’ 6-month fellowship program. Global leaders unite in pursuit of entrepreneurship greatness, bringing their experiences from all over the globe.
A six-month fellowship for 25 leaders working to lift emerging and developing markets towards a more sustainable future is the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme (YFP).
About Young Founders Program in Germany:
You will receive personal coaching from a successful entrepreneur or investor who will become your sparring partner.
The exchange of knowledge and support between the cohort’s successful young founders.
Sessions with experts
High-class experts will speak about relevant topics in-depth.
Program for Buddies
By connecting with alumni, you can access new business opportunities.
Conference in Berlin
Experience the Berlin Startup Ecosystem through a one-week conference with other founders funded by the program.
Entrepreneurs with a sustainable and impactful business model are encouraged to apply for the fully-funded international fellowship. To promote the development of emerging markets, leaders from around the world will be selected.
In addition to its many well-known partners, the Foundation also includes Google, Liquid Telecom, United International Hotspot, Oracle, Flat 6 Labs Tunis, etc. During the five-day-long program, the ten best participants will be provided with a chance to attend a fully-funded conference in Berlin and make contacts with the world’s most successful business leaders.
- Location: Germany
- Host Organization: Westerwelle Young Founders
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 05 Days Conference in Germany and 06 Months Remote
- Deadline: 03 Sept 2021
You must apply for Best Scholarships in Europe and Universities Without IELTS
- An entrepreneur must have set up a for-profit company within the past five years. The focus of the company must be developing or emerging markets.
- A company must have a business model that generates ideal revenue or has secured its first round of external funding.
- To be impactful, the business must enhance the quality of the market.
- English proficiency is required of the participants.
- The participants must be available for conference and event attendance for six months during this fellowship.
Why Should I apply for the Young Founders Program in Germany?
- During the last week of September, participants will participate in a two-day Kick-off conference.
- They will receive six months of comprehensive support that includes a mentor, a buddy, monthly workshops, and opportunities to network.
- A conference in Germany for five days is slated for the top ten participants.
How to Apply for the Young Founders Program in Germany?
- Candidates must apply online in order to be considered for the program.
- Applicants are required to provide their income and funding information.
- LinkedIn profiles and/or CVs are required.
- For further assistance, please email [email protected].
- Application Deadline: Friday, September 3 at 11:59 CEST
- Interviews with shortlisted candidates: September 13-17, 2021
- Notification of all applicants: September 20, 2021
- Kick-Off Conference: last week of Sept 2021
- Remote Program: Oct 2021 to March 2022
- Berlin Conference: Spring 2022
Official Link: Check Here