Applicants are now invited to apply for the Young Founders Program in Germany for spring 2020. The Westerwelle young founders program is a fully-funded program of 6 months for young entrepreneurs. The leaders would also attend a week conference from 10th to 14th of March, 2020 in Berlin during the program.
You don’t need to give an English proficiency certificate or relevant scores to apply. Applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of clour, caste, creed, gender, financial background, nationality, ability or disability.
About the program:
The Young Founders Program in Germany would connect young leaders around the world and support each other to develop their entrepreneurship and networking skills. 25 participants would meet successful entrepreneurs, inventors and political decision-makers across the globe. During the program, the founders will have a chance to develop their business and discuss their challenges with mentors and can receive support from their mentoring peer group.
Full Opportunities #FO is sharing the latest Opportunities and Scholarships for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded) & KTH Royal Institute Scholarship 2020 – Sweden (Funded).
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Host Organization: Westerwelle Foundation
- Duration: 6 months
- Seats: 25
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3rd December 2019
- Know young founders a german startup scene.
- Strengthen leader’s entrepreneurial sills.
- Personal mentor whom you can take advice on future challenges and discuss new opportunities.
- Peer mentoring calls every month to support and share knowledge with each other.
- Expert sessions on relevant topics.
- An alumni network with whom you can exchange ideas and solve current problems.
- Exposure to Berlin.
- Your startup through social media channels and our official networks.
- Assist possibilities to share learning.
- Buddy program to enhance the mutual exchange of ideas.
- In the last five years have started a for-profit company with a growing amount of business model has achieved product-market fit and has secured the first external funding (If it requires external investment).
- Your company is based in a developing country or has a strong business focus on developing economies
- Working knowledge of English
- Available to attend the 6-month program include participating in monthly mentoring calls
- Travel medical insurance
- Company details
- Personal details
- Links to your social media profiles
- Motivation for participation
The last date to apply for the Young Founders Program in Germany is 3rd December 2020.
- Skype interviews of shortlisted candidates: 17th of December
- Jury decision and selection of participants: 5th January 2020
- Notification to all applicants: 7th January 2020
You need to apply to the Young Founders Program in Germany by online application system, the link for that is given below:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- LPI Summer Internship Program 2020 – USA (Fully Funded)
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply in the Young Founders Program in Germany. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 30 Nov 2019[ratings]