The young global changers summer school in Germany is a Funded program that is now accepting applications. Selected Applicants will be given a Full Scholarship to attend the Summer School Program. If you are an active member of Organizations working to bring about a positive change in the world around you, this is the best opportunity for you to magnify the impact of your work and share ideas with youth from around the world.
Full Opportunities Forum shares the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Young Scientist Program in Austria & Holland Scholarships 2020.
Details of the Young Global Changers Summer School in Germany 2020
- Program: Funded Summer School
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Organization: Global solutions
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded (Reimbursement)
- Duration: 6 days
- Dates: 17 – 22 April 2020
- Deadline: December 1, 2019
You May Apply in Other Opportunities:
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA
- Internship in France 2020- Paid International Internship
- Scholarship in Netherlands 2020 for International Students
- Fellowship in Chicago, USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- CERN Internship Program in Switzerland 2020
- Round airfare to and from Berlin, Germany
- Fee for the summer school
- Opportunities to network with leaders in business, academia, civil society and politics
- Note: it is important to note that the participant will have to pay for these costs and the organization will later return the amount spent after the participant claims for it, within 6 weeks of the summer school.
- The organization will not pay for the participant’s visa cost, food and local transport inside berlin.
- Applicants must be aged between 21-35 years
- Applicants should be one of the following:
- Young researchers and academics who are currently working on research projects related to issues in the economy, society, and a sustainable environment.
- Young innovators as well as entrepreneurs and business owners who are involved in a social enterprise that aims to change the idea of business.
- Young people leading nonprofit organizations, advocating and carrying out campaigns to bring a positive change regarding the economy, society or environment.
- Participants must be willing to be a part of the global solutions community for a longer time.
The participants will need to upload the following information as Pdf files:
- Your personal information example your name, age, etc.
- A short para describing yourself (less than or equal to 300 characters)
- A short summary that describes the project you are working on (less than or equal to 500 characters).
- Link your project to a relevant global policy area (600 or fewer characters)
- Answer the questions: what makes you a global change-maker? In 800 or fewer characters.
- How will you contribute to the Young Global Changers community? In 1000 or fewer characters.
You will also need:
- Your CV
- A 1-page description of your project
- Latest transcript/grade sheet
- Latest academic degree
Deadline of the Young Global Changers Summer School in Germany:
December 01, 2019 is the last date to apply for this Summer School in Germany.
How to Apply?
They are now accepting Online Application Form, and Link is given below:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourages Youth and Active students to apply in German Summer School, We want to help you get a brighter future. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 03 Nov 2019[ratings]