Youth Challenge Initiative Project Grants 2019:
Rise up is now accepting applications for its Youth Challenge Initiative Project 2019 Seeding Grants. Rise up is offering this funded Youth Challenge Initiative project seeding grants in collaboration with the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. This is an amazing Opportunity for Youth, so please don’t miss this Youth Challenge Opportunity.
22 motivated individuals will be selected for this funded opportunity and this program will provide the applicants with Project seed Funding and more opportunities to take new initiatives in their communities.
This is the perfect opportunity for people who are passionate to bring about a positive change in their communities to get seed funding for their projects.
Dates of the Program: This Youth Challenge Initiative Project Grants in the USA will be held in the month of June/July 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the Youth Challenge Initiative Project Grants:
- applicants must be a resident of one of the following countries:
- Louisiana and Mississippi USA
- be aged between 18-29 years
- must show commitment/experience to bring about social change in the areas of education, youth development, innovation, reproductive rights or other related areas.
- be dedicated to improving the condition of reproductive rights.
- be able to write/read proficiently in English
- applicants host organization must be supportive of applicants participation in YCI 2019
- Applicant must be able to participate in a workshop in California, Los Altos, United States of America Note: Applicants host organization mean the organization the applicant is currently working with, as a volunteer or employee.
Benefits of the Youth Initiative Challenge 2019:
The participants will participate in a Youth Champions Initiative Workshop in the USA. This incubator workshop will provide all the participants with capacity building in the fields of reproductive health, leadership, advocacy and project development.
By the end of the workshop participants will create a proposed draft of a project. Rise up will then provide project grants competitively to projects. Technical assistance will also be provided, in order to ensure that the participants and their host organizations are able to implement the project.
Deadline: 28 February 2019
How to Apply:
Applicants must follow these following two steps.
- Download the application form. Completely fill it and email it to rising Up’s Program Associate Patzia Martinez at email@example.com.
- Applicants should also send a copy to Program Manager Claudia Romeu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Link: riseuptogether.org
Summer, Fully Funded Scholarships you may apply for:
- Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program in America
- Fully Funded Summer School in Saudi Arabia
- 14 Days Travel Writing Scholarship to Portugal
- Fully Funded Fellowship in Germany – Cross Cultural Program