YPG Blog Competition 2019
Applications are invited to apply for the YPG Blog Competition 2019 program. They call on young students from all around the world to create a blog post Exploring how we could make the transition towards zero waste communities. This is an amazing Opportunity for Young Professionals and students, so Please take part in this Blog Competition and win a Full Scholarship to attend the ISWA-SWIS Winter School 2020.
YPG Blog Competition 2019 Details:
- Program: Competition
- Theme: From dumpsites to a circular economy: how do we get there?
- Score: (70% score of your post + 30% score will be from your Blog post likes, sharing)
- Application Status: Open
- 1st Prize: Full Scholarship to the ISWA Winter School 2020.
- 2nd Prize: ISWA Membership for 2 years.
- 3rd Prize: ISWA Membership for 1 year.
Like FO Facebook Page and so You Won’t Miss Any Opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria for YPG Blog Competition:
- Blog must be in the Perfect English Language.
- British or American spelling is accepted if used consistently throughout the post.
- Age: 18 and 35 years.
- Anyone Can Apply However, participants (especially those who are considering a career in the waste industry) are encouraged to join ISWA.
How to Apply for YPG Blog Competition:
- Step 1: Write a blog post (not more than 600 words) on this topic, ‘From dumpsites to a circular economy: how do we get there?’.
- Step 2: Post the blog on your Facebook account, your own site, or LinkedIn Profile.
- Step 3: Send your post and biography ( up to 50 words) in two different word documents by email to ypgprojects(at)iswa.org. Include the following info in your email: Name, Email, Age, Address and job/university. The subject of your email must look like this : [YPGblog2019]_First Name_Last Name (For Example: If I send my Post, My Email’s subject will be YPGblog2019_Dheeraj_Kumar)
Participants MUST do the following:
- Your Post must be public.
- Include the following text at the end of the post. “This blog has been submitted to the 2019 ISWA YPG Blog-writing Competition. The ISWA Young Professionals Group is dedicated to (and coordinated by) young professionals in order to encourage them to be proactive and support them in building their careers in the waste industry. #YPGblog2019 #ISWAClosingDumpsites.
Deadline: 15 July 2019
Winners will be notified by mid-September 2019
Fully Funded Opportunities, you may apply for:
- Master and PhD in Italy
- Fellowship in Japan
- Summer Internship in Spain
- Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia
Official Link: Click Here[ratings]