Applicants are now invited to apply for the YSI program in the year 2020. The fully-funded program enables you to work as an innovator and encourages you to work in teams or as an individual to create solutions that are long-lasting in the areas of pressing energy, food and circular economy in Southeast Asia.
YSI Program 2020:
YSI programs usually encourage people who are willing and have enough potential to bring a positive impact in Southeast Asia. You can also apply if you want to be a part of the founding team or are finding one for yourself. The program supports students in taking the initial step towards a massive impact in their areas of focus.
By applying to the program, they would provide you with mentorship, frameworks, and resources to start a company that will enable you to bring your great ideas in any of three focus areas and will help you to change them into reality. There isn’t any application fee to apply for this program. You don’t need to provide English language scores to be eligible for this prestigious scholarship. Grab your seat now!
- Location: Singapore
- Host Organization: Young Sustainable Impact
- Duration: 10 days (online:4.5 months)
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th January 2020
What are the Benefits of YSI Program:
- Round trip air travel
- Further funding and support
- Network and community
- A driven team
- Note: You need to work 15-25 hours every week.
- 18-25 years in age
- Southeast Asian residents
- Current or desiring entrepreneurs looking to create a founding team or are much confident to be a solo founder
- Committed individuals with a passion to focus on at least one of three areas and able to solve them and provide a business plan:
- Demonstrated a track record of action to address issues related to a focus area
- Has the technical expertise to create software or hardware solutions
- Has started or played a key role in a start-up in an area unrelated to sustainability
The last date to apply for the YSI program is 18th January 2020.
How to Apply for YSI Program
You need to apply for the YSI program by submitting the YSI SEA Innovation Programme 2020 Application Form.
- Round 1: Programme comprehension and motivation assessment (open for all till 18th Jan 2020)
- Round 2: Value alignment and skills assessment (only for selected applicants, 1st Feb 2020 – 8th Feb 2020)
- Round 3: Final interviews (only for selected applicants, 13th Feb 2020 – 25th Feb 2020)
Apply for round one here
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Summer Undergraduate Fellowships in Austria 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships in UK 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages International Students to Apply in YSI Program in Singapore. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 21 Dec 2019